2018 was a big year for America Succeeds.
America Succeeds was founded in 2012 with a vision of building an education system that prepares every student to succeed in the competitive global economy and contribute to their local community.
Over the past six years, we have helped support a network of non-profit, non-partisan affiliate partners who engage business leaders as education champions. Today, the network represents more than 5.34 million K-12 students and 724 business leaders across seven states.
Together, they are making incredible progress in improving public education and bringing our vision to life – progress that we are excited to share in America Succeeds’ first-ever Annual Report.
America Succeeds: Highlights 2018
- Increased Impact: America Succeeds network now includes 6 affiliates partners who represent in 7 states across the country. Collectively in 2018, the network advocated for more than 5.34 million K-12 students and engaged 724 business organizations in improving public education.
- New Affiliate Partner: Please welcome Aligned to the America Succeeds’ network. Our newest affiliate partner represents Kansas and Missouri. In 2018, Aligned partnered with America Succeeds
onmembership development and engagement, staff hiring, organizational policy, communications, and board development.
- Expanded Products & Services: In 2018, we revamped the products and services offered to affiliates, introducing a broad range of guides, templates, and professional services in the areas of advocacy, membership expansion and engagement, communications, and organizational viability.
- EDventure Summit: America Succeeds’ 5th Annual EDventure Summit kicked off in Boise, Idaho on September 12th, 2018. More than 100 advocacy partners joined us for two days of inspiring speakers, recess adventures, and our signature ED Shark Tank event.
- Age of Agility Tour: America Succeeds followed up the release of the Age of Agility report with a national tour of events in partnership with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation. The Age of Agility Tour stopped in 9 states before wrapping up with an event in Washington, D.C.
Learn more about our work and the impact of our affiliates in America Succeeds’ Annual Report 2018, available for digital download now.
We hope you share in our enthusiasm and energy as you read the Annual Report – looking back at 2018 reminds us what a great year it was. America Succeeds is using that momentum to propel us into 2019, ready to further harness the power of our network.